Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Love... An assurance...



Oh! How much I hate this place.” I was lying on the grass with hands under my head, watching the clear starry sky. It was the last day, last night of my college. From this distance I can hear students dancing on the DJ tunes inside the auditorium. While I was out in the open, on my favorite place, lying, watching the bright lit college, observing. The place I hated and will hate for all of my life. A place full of phoney people. I know no one will even bother to ask about each other after 3 years now and look at them they look like they will die if kept in two different rooms. Boy, are they phoney?
I closed my eyes again. I can feel the wind blowing against my ears. The sound of DJ, receding now. Just then a warm breeze came by and stopped next to me. I smiled but kept my eyes closed. She didn’t say anything,just sat beside me and watched intently into the dark. We felt the moment. Boy how much I hate this college.
—-
Just than I lost my thoughts… All I could figure out was closed eyes… warm breeze… hairs cascading the face… soft hands… a smile… Before I sat there I knew she would come and she did… Love is an assurance… Boy am I phoney?

No comments: