Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mysterious Eyes




Hello Miss Mysterious Eyes(ME),

I was watching Spiderman(when you were laughing on India-Pakistan match) when I realized how hard it is for an average guy to love a hot girl even when he is THE Spiderman. Ohh I deviated from the topic. SO it was not about Spiderman and MJ, it was about how I feel about you whenever I meet you or even think of meeting you. I know you would not have even seen the Spider movie though.
So again, there is a scene where Peter looks into MJ's eyes and mumbles some stuff. You know ME, I felt like he has given words to my feelings. So I will reiterate his words. 
                See ME, I never knew what bonded you with me. I am really thankful to that force or God or my destiny or whatever it is, to bring you into my life. I admire you a lot and I am really lucky to have you in my life. I know it sounds sissy J. Whenever I meet you I get super nervous and so most of the time, things go out of my hand J but you see it’s because of your eyes. Whenever I look into them, I feel stronger and weaker at the same time. I feel happy, excited and at the same time, terrified. You have beautiful mysterious eyes ME. The truth is... I don't know exactly what I feel except but whenever I am with you, I know what kind of man I want to be. And hopefully one day, I will feel myself suitable for loving you.


P.S. : It's just a nice thought that came across my mind and I wish one day I will say this to someone. :) By the way, you do have beautiful eyes.

No comments: