Monday, October 27, 2008

1 more diwali in blore


So few things never change, like me being in blore on Diwali… It has been 3 years when i was at home on Diwali… So here I am with a laptop,chai ka cup and internet connection in bangalore… Thankfully no one is here so its quite relaxing. Hulk will drop by sometime but still its nice n peaceful.
Looking at my tea, i realized a lot of comments has been passed on my tea-making ability. I am a tea addict. Blood runs in my caffeine. Few of those comments are listed below:
Comment No 1: Koi itni ghatiya chai kaise bana sakta hai(Sami Hayeh(his pronunciation of H))
Comment No 2: I dont kno how but eveytime ur tea’s taste is worst than before and different too. How come?(name disclosed due to obvious reasons.;))
Comment No 3: It looks like the water my grand ma use to give her cattle.(x-(… myself)
Comment No 4: Tu amisha patel se to acchi chai bana leta hai sayad.(Santya when he saw amisha’s tea in Bhool Bhulayyia)
Comment No 5: Muje utni hi dena jitni main jhel sakta hun teri chai.(whn i asked how much tea do u want…)

No comments: