Saturday, November 1, 2008

P.S. I Love You

Okay... So the story goes this way... I have a huge crush on this girl... Well!!! Why? See because I am a boy who is single and she is a really nice and beautiful... She is definitely not me and whoever is definitely not me and of opposite sex I am bound to have a crush on her :) ...
So the qualities that I admire in her... See if a girl is that much beautiful you are bound to find a quality in her... So she has some qualities.

Quality No. 1: She is dumb(technically). Now the boy's perspective goes like this. If a gal is dumb, she is cute(and if a boy is dumb he must be avoided). But her dumbness is only related to techie kind of things, for rest of the things we will touch later.

Quality No. 2: She can cook well. Now whoever shithead has said that way to man's heart goes through his stomach. He was right.

Quality No. 3: She has a sense of humour. Its rare that you find sense of humour in a gal. Although her jokes are PJs but since her cuteness quotient is so high you are bound to laugh.

Quality No. 4: She can talk non-stop. Before meeting her, I never came across a gal so closely so for me that is also a quality. How can anyone speak so non-stop and only stops for breathing in between. So the advantage is she never knows that you are not talking. You need not to start any topic.

Quality No. 5: She understands. Now that is the quality that I think every sensible girl has. She understands and can empathize. It's not that I want empathy(i m a boy and i've a ego to maintain) but it always feels good if the gal you admire understands you. You never know :P...

Quality No. 6: Her eyes twinkle. That completely stupifies me. Whenever she smiles sparks flow out of her eyes. I've only heard that kind of things in slow moving love stories and from some of my dumb-to-be-avoided friends about their more-dumb girlfriends, but that was true.

Rest later....(All characters in the above post are fictious. Any resemblance to any girl that I met is completely coincidental. :P No offence.)

No comments: