Thursday, March 27, 2008

27th March 2008

another day w/0 ur smile...another day just passes by...
he he he...

I always think abt this weird song...I've never seen a looser like me b4 in my life...I had 92 percentile in CAT and i didn't even see that because I thot I wont score...can u believe that...

Today is same old day...I am getting transferred and this KT kind of thing is really pissing me off...Today I read a blog n I am glad I read that(No offense B...:))...I thot only I use to spend weekends like that...But the pblm with me is I enjoy living like that now...she doesn't...she reminded me of many things...Things from which/whom I always ran away...I pretended to be strong but I was not...I pretended I dont need but I do...

But that's life...sapne purey hi ho jaate to unhe sapne kaun kehta...this is my copyright line:)...yeah I think weird stuffs now a days...hmmmm...no...I always think weird stuff...

I am bored with life...

No comments: