Thursday, March 27, 2008

a looser who is not a looser at all...

I walked a mile wit sorrow,n nvr a word said she...but Oh things i learned frm her whn sorrow walked wit me...

This is a futile attempt from a looser to do something he always wanted to but he is different from other losers in a way that he never looses hope.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

...Robert Frost.


Well, I am what I am. I have travelled a long way to see this day. I am just a boy next door who has dreams which I thot were foolish. I never thot wat I want from life. I took it as it came. I dont kno wats goin to happen in my life as many unexpected things happened but thats life. A constant adventure(like Luffy says in One Piece). A struggle. A surprise. I am surprising myself. Life is surprising me. (It’s a vicious circle I tell you).
I am one of the laziest person I’ve ever met but sumhow my life also sounds like a story. althou I tried my best to keep it as simple and meaningless as i can.
About Me:
I am really fed up of this question. After giving 100′s of interviews and getting rejected, this question brings a shiver in my body starting from my hand to deep within my soul. But guess no escaping from this question.
Who am I:
I am Atul Rawat, but called by many different names some I love some I hate.  So you can call me whatever you mind, I dont give a damn.
Why am I here:
Lonely weekends, extra time, a sea of thoughts and an urge for writing are responsible for this blog. I use this as a medium to share what I feel, to make new friends and to kill my time.
What’s here:
Here you will find blogs about my loneliness, about sudden outburst for feelings like love, hate, happiness, sadness, and of course a girl, some songs that I love, some poems that I have read, some photos that I saw.
What am I:
I am a Data Analyst by profession, a software engineer by education and a mix of devil-angel by heart. I am a loner, an avid reader(or so I think), an aspiring writer(yeah why not!), a dreamer(only a dreamer, I dont act on it), an easy lover(I didn’t find any word. I mean to say I love very easily. If anything I have to give others it’s love), a pessimist (it’s not a bad thing) and a great/honest friend(so they say).
Places where you can find me:
If this means physically. I’ll be at my office on weekdays and home (in a particular room with an internet connection, a laptop, a mattress lying on floor, a table, a chair and a lamp cover given by one of my friends, a surprisingly close friend(or so I think), she is weird) on weekends. Except these places don’t expect me to be anywhere else. In blog world you can again read me at http://www.atulrawat.wordpress.com, http://mainhoonaurnahinbhi.blogspot.in

No comments: