Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ha...Jaise taise I spend 1 more week of my life...Living inside my room...In college when I was in a single seater room in my hostel I use to hate it coz it was small n did'nt have much space...But now we have a 2 BHK in Bangalore n I hate it too for being so big that whn I m alone it haunts me...Strange feeling though...

I am thinking weird stuff now a days...The more I think of not thinking abt :), the more I find myself thinking abt :)...For all my life I longed for a someone like :), but when I found, I was dumb enough to let :) go...yeah I made mistakes n realized that life is all about choices. I choose to be what I am now, if not everybody... The more I talk to anyone n think, the more I realize how far I've come,how much I've changed... But 1 thing which I always wanted to change n it never changed... The part of :) in me... It will never let me b alone but it'll never let me with anyone else... Whenever I meet or talk with anyone else I realize the part(of :)) in me is getting jealous...

I often find people asking me what did u do in weekend n those r d times whn u think let d cracks open in earth n swallow u coz u've no answers... wat can I say "I dont have any friends. Blah blah blah"...Those r all lies, d fact is I dont want to...I like 2 b alone...I dont like to go out...Y is it necessary to go out on weekend if u r a software guy...This engineer thing sumtimes piss me off...

I am reading Harry Potter n deathly Hallows... Atleast there is sumthin dat I still enjoy otherwise I was in utter belief that i dont feel now(well most of the muggles think that I dont feel anymore:))...

No comments: