Thursday, April 17, 2008

Gurgaon ki hawa




With a dramatic turn of events I found myself in Gurgawaan(Beans says it like that. Testing her singing skills on gurgaon I think). I mean I was having a good Sunday afternoon sleep in Bangalore and then got a call that I have to go to Gurgaon that very night J. Somehow I am use to of these sudden changes. So next day, when I woke up I found myself at a place where I was craving to go from last 3 years. Although reasons changed with time but still I wanted to come here.
First week was as usual, hectic and exciting. Telling everyone that I am here. Only selected few knew that I was here. And as I thot the weekend was like I always dreamed of. Going out, meeting friends, running here and there J. And somewhere in the back of my mind my eyes were searching for someone I was always searching for.
So, the weekend was very rocking in comparison to wat I use to do in Bangalore. I went Noida, chatted with friends till 4 o’clock, goti bhai k hath ka kadi chawal aur Sunday ko mani k sath shopping cum chatting cum roaming. She is really nice, above my expectations. She has talks for any issue on earth J.
The change was really refreshing. Now I am eagerly waiting for meeting more of my friends this weekend too. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: