Tuesday, April 1, 2008

1st of April 2008

hmmm...My last entry was unknowingly(by me) a bit negative... I did not mean it to be that way I just wanted to spill my heart out n this happens this way if you are alone...U say many things you dont want to say... It's not that I am depressed or frustrated... I was just bored of life at that moment and the feeling passed away when the phone rang just after that... So many cool things happened after that and believe me those were not because of the blog... As this boring weekend was coming to an end, an unexpected phone call came from a friend :)... This is really strange though, the person who have never seen you or met you sometimes understand you much better than those who do... And you can talk with them as if you know them for ages... I guess this is how a life connects to another... A circle of life kind of thing...

And then the other day I got a surprise too... Oh, its a secret not to be told... The one who need to be, knows it anyway...

I dont know where the turn of events will end up... But one thing is sure, some people just leave the footprints in your life... Hope to see you soon friend...I am still figuring out how the one who have never met me or only seen me can understand what I feel and when...

Then there is this destiny thing... I dont want to rely on destiny because I did not want to take any chances now. What if things did not happen the way we want them to? What if everything would have better if we have tried... I have no choice but respect the decision because there is nothin better that I can do now except wait... It sounds childish though...

I know most of the part you won't understand...Coz I dont want to...

I almost finished the Deathly Hallows too...Hmmm I like a diverse variety of books and I never knew the reason why...I liked FountainHead, Alchemist, Q & A, All Harry Potter series, Zahir etc...

No comments: