Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Mom

Hmmm… I have not been to my home from past 2 years coz I was inbangalore n never felt like coming. But now I am in Gurgaon, so closeto my home Dehradun but still not able to go :(...For me home means Mom:)… I wonder how moms know everything before handmay be coz we, children are a part of them. I still remember timeswhen I was a kid and I use to cry when my mom use to. I don't know why but may be its coz we are so much bonded that we can feel the samepain that they are feeling or may be a child thinks that the best wayto share her pain. Whatever may be the reason but still the factremains the same that mother and child are divinely interconnected. Oras I said since we are part of them.Even today whenever I talk to her I make sure I do not sound negativeor exhausted coz she then has a whole list of things that I must do.Wake up in morning, always think positive, pray to God for things hehas given me……. There were times when I failed to achieve whatever Iwanted to but she never lost trust in me and as mothers do she againhas a long list of inspirational talks. Everything happens for good,look at other underprivileged children they don't even have food toeat, God has decided something better for you, work hard, everythingwill fall into place………..She always want me to believe in God and thinks everything will bealright if I just pray 1 time a day which surprisingly I do. If thereis one person with whom I do not speak logic she is my mom. Somehowshe also believes that I am very samajdar and so she talks with mewhenever she feels low.
She is very cute though and never looses any opportunity to crackjokes on me or bhaiya or papa. Generally I skip lunch on weekends dueto my laziness and she somehow came to know about that too. So 1 dayshe was angry and she came to know that again that day I skippedbreakfast and lunch she bombarded me with whatever words she canthought off. Although she kind of let her whole frustration about mebut again I was rolling on floor with laughter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Atul,

This is bhawna at your blog....really expressed very well your zazbat/feelings/ahsas.I am also from Uttrakhand,dist. Almorah.In early years of my chilhood upto middle level of schooling, my mother used to stay in village and i was with my father for the sake of education in Delhi...but sometimes I think, what happened i I bring up in Village, surely I would be much close to the nature, city lacks.Russel say we know much,but feel little.Blog is one of the medium to gives voices to our feelings.

rgds,

B

Atul XYZ said...

Thanks Bhawna. Comments means a lot. :)