Sunday, March 28, 2010

Holi? Just another day



On this day(Holi) sitting on my office I was working with all my best efforts but suddenly many things crept into my mind. For me it was same old day. Since last 9 years it never mattered to me whether its Holi or Diwali or any other occasion. I live each day like any other day. Coming to think about it I am not alone. I have friends, who take me too much for granted and they say I mean a lot to them. Hell Yes!!! Friends who leave me when they want to and then give their best wishes for my future. My future would have been better if I have not found them on the first place. Life is full of ironies as you may see. Love is now not anything that is felt, it is a well calculated step measured with all pros and cons(And then they say with all due respect, they are in love) People whine with me and when I do the same they say I am weak.

No comments: