Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weird thoughts (18 June 2009)



I do not know what to write about. I had many things in my mind, but not now :) . Today is 18th of June 2009. It’s weird how time flies by, how we forget others with time, how others want to forget us with time. It’s weird how close we feel with someone very far away and how far we feel when we are close to someone. Sometimes it feels like ages have passed away and sometimes it feels it just happened yesterday. It’s weird right? A person so close is just a contact in your address book, which even you don’t remember its there. Sometimes I just surf around my address book to check whether I am still holding on or I have moved ahead. Most of the time I find myself holding on. Hope is weird too, it assures you of something will happen or someone will come back. You hope, you wait, you dream, you live, and then one day you forget everything when the hope fades away. Have you loved someone, have you not? Do you miss a part of your life, or do you realize that part even exist? Are you brave enough to face the truth or will you just pretend to be brave to move on? It will not matter after sometime. But it’s okay, this is life. It moves on, so do we, so does everyone. What we can do is, to be grateful for what happened, and LEARN. At the most, we can remember as long as we can because even if we do move on or forget, what we experienced(or felt) at the very moment was real/true, even if it was for once.

P.S. to u: If you are by chance feeling sorry or something, I am not angry on you :) , I can never be. Your decision was best at the time, as per your understanding. I would have done the same, if at your place. Hope you have moved on. You will always be dear to me. And if there is any regret, please don’t. I’ll not be in peace if you keep regretting. Don’t be angry too, i felt like writing it :) for the same peace.

No comments: