Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happiness is Easy :)


If you will look around, you'll see where you can find happiness. Dont ever look at me. I smile without any reasons and I do have a whole stack of PJs.

1st Smile: The first one who smiled was me. While I was going to office I saw a girl waking up at 11 O'clock. She just opened the door and the first face she saw was of me. She smiled I smiled back.(Am I a clown?)

2nd Smile: I like watchin out of window while I travel to office. I saw 1 kid running behind other. They were both laughing. Happiness is easy you see.

3rd Smile: A college couple holding their hands. They were both talking and smiling. The thing about being in love is you Smile even when you are alone. Isn't it amazing?

4th Smile: I reached office and everyone was smiling. Okay now this is a professional smile but anyway we smiled.

5th Smile: I was taking a break and a half paralysed old man asked where Dr. X and Dr. Y are? He was smiling constantly. I asked him twice what he was saying. I was lost in his smile. This is amazing again. People who somehow are incapable make up with things which capable people find difficult. How hard is smiling?

6th Smile: While coming back to home I was listening songs on headphone and making weird songs. Two kids in front of start giggling and soon they were laughing,smiling and singing and ofcourse teasing me. Yeah I am a clown. Although they did not even know any word of Hindi. But the song they were singing was "Aashiq Banaya Aapne". Himesh there is nowhere escaping you:(.Since the time I started my day to the end of it there were many instances where I saw happiness. You see happiness is not that much difficult. Just look around and feel. Dont think you are confused, you are just inquisitive.

No comments: