Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Magic of Love - 1


I was reading a quote about love and told 1 of my friend about it. She immediately stopped doing whatever she was doing and the first thing she did was, forwarded that quote to one she loved. That was then I thought about the magic of love. Is not it amazing? You hear something and the picture of someone appears instantly. Its very hard to explain what you feel when you are in love. For me its impossible because I never fell in love with anyone. May be that was unfortunate or may be fortunate. But whatever I've heard from people aroung me like this friend of mine I will tell you. And also about the longing which I feel sometimes.

1. 1 of my friend told me, when you are in love small things add up to one magical world. I dont know what he meant at that time because those talks really bored me at those times and above all he was a shit-head(oops). But now I realize what that fool means. He wanted to tell me that everything seems to be special when you are in love. I remembered him ordering 2 glasses on juice in mess all times, the 1 that he drinks was paid by her and vice versa. He use to find reasons to show his love and surprisingly that senseless gal use to do same. I saw him watching intently towards her room in girls hostel. Fortunately for him girls hostel was close enough to have a clear vision ;). But his reason was love. For him love has created a magical world out of small things. There were many incidents but space does not allow me to tell them.


2. He was weird/philosophical but 1 thing that made him common was love. He was a different species of lovers, the one sided ones. And the amazing part was he was happy. Just being in touch with her made him happy. I saw sparks flowing out of his eyes whenever he saw her, talked with her. He often told me "when you are in love, everything seems fine. World is a better place." I use to wonder how. Now I realize how. Whenever he was angry, he reached to her and everything was fine. Whenever he was sad, he talked to her and everthing was fine. Everything about world was fine because she was the part of his world. In fact she was his world I guess. Fortunately she also realized that, although after 1 boyfriend, but they are living happily. An ideal example of "Love will find its way".:)



3. He was the one whom I least suspected will fall in love. He was a looser(Although lesser than me since he at least got 1). But someone once told me "Love transforms and if its true, it does that for good." He just sat with a girl once in class. She realized he was a looser because somehow he is not able to understand things being taught in class. And the reason was he was not from an English medium. Most of girls will never entertain such a guy. But she did. She explained her everything, sometimes more than required ;).(You dirty minds.) And he started doing wonders. This was the first time I have seen love growing. It was not for looks, it was for two souls destined to converge into one.Continued...

1 comment:

Pawan B. said...

Love creates a magical world where you only observe good things, somehow all the nuisance get ignored. It is same as what Arjun saw, "Only the eyes of fish". Nothing else was visible to him.